Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Such Anger. Much Mad.

Seriously though, any more details on the crash and who caused it, where, who owned the laferrari, etc?

That sucks....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Terrible news for supercar lovers...

I was able to find more details here

As it turns out, the crash took place in the proximity of the Monte Carlo Country Club. The LaFerrari was traveling westbound on Avenue Princesse Grace, while the Golf was coming the other way on the same street. The Volkswagen was turning left onto Boulevard du Larvotto. In theory, this means it shoudl've given way to the Ferrari. In practice, we can't be sure what happened - for instance, the speed of the LaFerrari remains unknown for the moment. Until we find any further info, you have the map of the carbon- and metal-crushing event below.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I think Ferrari is to fault. They engineered in too much power and torque - how is the average retail consumer for a supersport sports car supposed to control such power?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I think Ferrari is to fault. They engineered in too much power and torque - how is the average retail consumer for a supersport sports car supposed to control such power?
Man your posts lately........what ever you are on I'll take two plz!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In this case I think it could have happened to any one with any car since the VW made a left in front of the LaFerrari. But I agree cars are way too fast for the streets for an average driver.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
This thread is a wreck

·
Registered
160 Posts
I think its that guy from monaco. id see that car up and down all the time. i wonder if ferrari would sell him another one or if he could rebuild it. from this vantage point it seems fixable. i hope the mate is ok and any passengers for both vehicles. good luck in rebounding back its only a material thing mate. ur the most important in this situation and hopefully ur feeling a lil better. good luck.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts