Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Exhaust video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3q4RKgNcjg

He seems to be very fond of the new BMW M3 and loves the steering even though its electronic. This is what he wrote:

-"This car drives awesome," wrote uae247. "It is so much lighter and the sound is just amazing. It is classic bmw inline 6 with a twist. It feels so nimble and fun, especially after the M6. I still have my E90 M3 6 speed, but this feels so refined and torquy. I was thinking to get a 6mt, especially after being bored to death in the M6, but right now it feels like the perfect choice,"

- "The steering is p e r f e c t. Don't feel that it is electric. Very direct and very responsive. My E90 has KW clubsports and this car feels amazing in comparison. I am very happy. It is not diluted. Bmw got this steering feel right."

30 pictures, videos, and details in the gallery

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I was a little disappointed by the 7,500 RPM redline. Then again, it is turbocharged.

I bet it's going to be a fun car to drive, despite all the electronic gizmos, gadgets, whizzbangs, fizzlepops, and other such things.

·
Registered
264 Posts
"I still have my E90 M3 6 speed, but this feels so refined and torquy..."

Funny, this is what most of us E9X M3 owners said about the comparison to the E46, that the E9X was so refined and less raw like the previous generation.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Funny, this is what most of us E9X M3 owners said about the comparison to the E46, that the E9X was so refined and less raw like the previous generation.
LOL exactly.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Looks amazing. I read his diary about the car over on bimmerpost , has me wanting to get behind the wheel of one now!!

·
Registered
848 Posts
The interior is my favorite part of this car, just not a big sedan fan. Can't wait for the M4

·
Registered
1,066 Posts

You would hope so - If they said the opposite then BMW might have a technology problem. Each version should feel more refined.

·
14,490 Posts
I'm just going to have to say I like how it looks. But BMW with their turbos right now.... needs to stop it. Get back to your damn NA roots.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts