Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my first time dealing with David at Cavallino Jewelers and all I have is great things to say. I wound up taking advantage of the holiday sale to pick up a 45mm U-Boat AS2 that I have been looking for some time. I actually purchased this watch from David while on my vacation.

If anyone is thinking about purchasing a watch you can't go wrong by giving David a call.

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Congrats on your purchase Chris. I have the 45MM classico chronograph and I love the way the watch looks. You are going to love this piece. Enjoy it. I also took advantage of the holiday sale and purchased a tw steel renault f1 watch for an everyday knockaround watch. David truly was a pleasure to deal with and will only look to him when considering another watch. I will post pictures when my watch arrives.(David had to order it so it should be here some time next week)

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Only deal with the BEST

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
x100000 for David...Cavallino is a great sponsor to this forum. I was very pleased with my experience and am very excited for future purchases!

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Nice looking U-boat! David is a great guy even though I don't get gift wrapped packages.........:(

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Haven't heard anything but positive about David.

Good work to who ever brought him onto here!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts