Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup 4rers?? Been a while since I have posted,

but I want to make it up to you.. I want to come back with a bang.. I was invited with a friend of mine last March when I was in Geneva, to come among few potential customers to test drive the all new Bugatti GrandSport Vitesse. And after the coordination with Bugatti Vienna, and Bugatti Kuwait, and Bugatti Central Europe, we got on a plane last Friday and headed to South Of France, where Bugatti had arranged the test drive of the actual two Bugatti Vitesses that were unveiled in Geneva show around the surroundings of Paul Ricard Circuit, for couple of hours, and then we go inside the track and test it on the track it self.. to cut the long story short, My friend and I had a wonderful time, with the at most professionalism from the Bugatti crew over there, from the heads of sales, to the test drivers to the team that made the cars in the best shape on the track.

I'll leave you with few pics and a little video that I made so quickly, I will have more pics and vids later on this week..

·
Registered
183 Posts
Man that would have to be the pinnacle of what a track day can possibly be. Very, very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Also, I don't know why, but that 2 tone Bug with the orange wheels is one heel of a great look to me.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I love the first one. I would love to have a track day in a Bugatti.

·
Registered
765 Posts
What an experience, thanks for sharing

·
L4P Moderator
4,794 Posts
welcome back don. loving that orange and black interior!

Shared with over Thirty One Thousand, Three Hundred of L4P Fans on FaceBook.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Your a very lucky man. Thank you for posting!

·
Registered
396 Posts
the gray colored one is sick!

·
Registered
63 Posts
That would've been the best track day ever! Amazing looking car as well!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
The grey one looks incredible. THe two tone blue one, not so much.

Must have been an amazing day though!

·
Registered
368 Posts
I'm only a little jealous, i promise...

Holy Sh!t i can't hold it in, Ahhhhhhh it's incredible!!!

Props to you man, i don't know what you did to get on that list, but I'd love to be on it too!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts