21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
its posted on page one guys/.....

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
It's always freaking computer programmers and developers. I am in the wrong field.

Reactions: Turner

·
Registered
1,220 Posts

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Reactions: 6.3 ///AMG

·
Registered
576 Posts
HH has money O_O

·
Registered
299 Posts
Its not a "Hunk of shit" if you ask someone other than BC who has driven it, speaking of wich, BC insisted on driving an unfinished car with uncalibrated engine/gearbox.
Jethro Bovington, Chris Harris (even though he doesnt like the company..), Matt Farrah, Harry Metcalfe etc. Never seen a bad review of the Agera, Harris ended up writing an awfull article about K'egg and how he doesnt care for the company but ended up giving the Agera 5/5 anyway..

If you read the Agera HH thread on Lambo Power the owner posted his first thoughts of the car and sounded way more than happy :)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
What is Harris problem with the company?

Its not a "Hunk of shit" if you ask someone other than BC who has driven it, speaking of wich, BC insisted on driving an unfinished car with uncalibrated engine/gearbox.
Jethro Bovington, Chris Harris (even though he doesnt like the company..), Matt Farrah, Harry Metcalfe etc. Never seen a bad review of the Agera, Harris ended up writing an awfull article about K'egg and how he doesnt care for the company but ended up giving the Agera 5/5 anyway..

If you read the Agera HH thread on Lambo Power the owner posted his first thoughts of the car and sounded way more than happy :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
From HH via LP:

"I read the whole BC saga and concluded that he sounded like a complete tool. Koenigsegg, Pagani, and any small-time builder make everything by hand. They don't have a 50-person legal department. You have to approach it accepting all that, otherwise you're going to have a bad time. I've had a variety of minor issues with both Pagani and Koenigsegg, but they were always resolved by being reasonable and understanding of the situation.

That's not carte blanche to accept any shit that comes, but when you meet Christian or Horacio, it's so plainly evident that they're in this for the love of craft. You get to deal with them and the close group around them directly. That's a very special experience, well worth the potential conflict that can come from dealing with passionate builders instead of just a mega corporation.

Anyway, BC lost all credibility when he called the Koenigsegg a "hunk of shit". I just came back from a drive to get a sandwich, and even just that little run was a fcuking spectacular event of awesomeness. I don't think he has any authority to yield any meaningful review of the car either given his questionable driving skills."

·
Registered
89 Posts
That is, indeed, a stunning blue. I still think I like it the best on the Zonda though.

And I'm getting a kick out of the fact that David is still using the same nick that he was over a decade ago. He was a good guy back then, and it's good seeing just how far he has made it.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
From HH via LP:

"I read the whole BC saga and concluded that he sounded like a complete tool. Koenigsegg, Pagani, and any small-time builder make everything by hand. They don't have a 50-person legal department. You have to approach it accepting all that, otherwise you're going to have a bad time. I've had a variety of minor issues with both Pagani and Koenigsegg, but they were always resolved by being reasonable and understanding of the situation.

That's not carte blanche to accept any shit that comes, but when you meet Christian or Horacio, it's so plainly evident that they're in this for the love of craft. You get to deal with them and the close group around them directly. That's a very special experience, well worth the potential conflict that can come from dealing with passionate builders instead of just a mega corporation.

Anyway, BC lost all credibility when he called the Koenigsegg a "hunk of shit". I just came back from a drive to get a sandwich, and even just that little run was a fcuking spectacular event of awesomeness. I don't think he has any authority to yield any meaningful review of the car either given his questionable driving skills."
I read the thread two days ago on LP and had a good LOL. :lol:

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
From HH via LP:

Comedy haha

21 - 40 of 40 Posts