Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
L4P,

So I just crossed over the 900 mile mark on the Spyder and i thought i would share some thoughts and pictures.

WOW - what a car! By far the most fun i have had driving in my life. The combination of top down, lightweight, and Porsches newest technology really make this car an absolute blast to drive. Never have i felt so connected to the road than in this car. The power level is perfect for the chasis and for my driving. Punch it and the thing MOVES. Coming out of a corner - nail the throttle - and you are rewarded with an awesome exit. The overall sensation is very similar to a Cayman S, but the fact that you are open air really does elevate the experience.

Best feeling in this car - top down, about 68-70 degrees outside - music pumping - heated seat on - and ripping along in 3rd gear down a back road. Perfection!!!

If i had to say what i dont like? --- not much, but i do wish the car was a TINY bit larger inside (i am 6'3") and i wish the stock exhaust (non sport) was a tad louder. But soon that will be fixed :)

OK, enough babbling --- here are some fresh pictures from a nice drive i took tonight.....

Thanks for looking :D

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Sweet slab. I miss having a convertible. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
THREAD IS FAIL..... I STILL SAY, LAST "Girlfriend" Pics were FAKE!!!
BAN!
:lol: ....wait for my next thread :)

does the top just hook on to those red rings?
I wouldnt say "just hooks there" but yes, the rear portion of the top hooks to those hooks. :D

Congrats! I say next mods should be decal removal and the some ADV.1's
I actually like the decal :) ....and wheels for sure but prally not until Spring.

Wonder if I can rent one in Vegas for SEMA :D
Or you could bring me and my car out for it? I aint cheap tho :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 24 Posts