Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if you guys have seen these crazy looking skull watches from Fiona Krüger before but they are definitely worth a look. I was able to meet her in person when she was visiting LA and had the chance to see these in person.

For more photos and my first impressions on the watch please read my full story at Life of a WIS.

·
7,022 Posts
Very sick, but at that price point, I would not buy. Soooo many great watches and companies at that price point that , to me personally, would be more pleasing. I love the fact that they incorporated the skull features into the case design itself as opposed to what others have done.

·
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very sick, but at that price point, I would not buy. Soooo many great watches and companies at that price point that , to me personally, would be more pleasing. I love the fact that they incorporated the skull features into the case design itself as opposed to what others have done.
Yeah the price is a bit high... I guess it is for the collector that already has APs, Pateks, etc... and wants something completely different.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I am not a fan of skull type things, only a few things. Those are cool for those that want to be "rock star" types, but not to my taste. I would rather have a cat skull watch than one of those lol

BTW Tsiao, your website get a warning like this when i go to it, I don't why that would be

·
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am not a fan of skull type things, only a few things. Those are cool for those that want to be "rock star" types, but not to my taste. I would rather have a cat skull watch than one of those lol

BTW Tsiao, your website get a warning like this when i go to it, I don't why that would be

Just say you understand the risks! Lol... That's weird, I have never gotten any messages with my different devices.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts