Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it has literally been, with the exception of that quick snapshot of the m37 on my wrist a few days ago, several months since I last picked up my camera. Such a shame too considering I bought a 5D II last month and just never had the opportunity to use it.

So without further delay, a new pic of Lum-tec's M37. I'll definitely update this thread with more pics as I take them. There are a few things that bother me about the image, but I actually expected to be a little rusty.

The pic on the left is the cool glow of the crystal when it reflects something bright. The middle is of course the watch as you normally see it. I think this picture did a much better of showing the pinstriping of the dial than the shot of it on my wrist. And the last is of course, the lume.

And just for sizing, in case you missed it in the other thread.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Awesome pics!! A little posterize effect it looks like. Really cool! Thanks again for the support. I am glad you are back on the camera! Pics are amazing.

·
Registered
333 Posts
these watches are really beginning to grow on me...... great pics

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
looks great! Can't wait to get myself a Lum-tec one day. my birthday is coming up hmmm...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. Chris did all the work designing this beauty. Taking pics is the easy part.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts