Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
1,171 Posts
Congrats. Hope this one works out. If a bank won't appraise, don't ever come up with more cash. The seller has overpriced the house for the market and that's it. The bank has no reason to low ball an appraisal, and every reason to loan you more money. Glad to hear you walked away from the other deals.

·
Banned
22 Posts
holy wow, 285? you got a bargin! that house by me is 1.25 mil easy. location, location, location!

·
Banned
3,270 Posts
Congrats Bro! I like the second home more than the first one you posted.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
101 Posts
As everyone already stated, you can't get a phone booth in Toronto for the price you said.

Enjoy it in good health, man. Any tips for a prospective, first time buyer (me)? :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
God you can't get a house over here for anything like that, my house cost £250,000 roughly $350,000/$400,000 and nowhere near as big

Looks nice though (both do)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
As everyone already stated, you can't get a phone booth in Toronto for the price you said.

Enjoy it in good health, man. Any tips for a prospective, first time buyer (me)? :)

Thank you , it's been great owning my own home , if I had todo all over again .id probably search for the lot and build to my spec but I'm sure would go way over budget ..

Tips: save lots of money , and make sure you have enough after closing todo whatever ur hearts desires afterwards .. Lol kinda feel like I'm house broke now

41 - 56 of 56 Posts