Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just joined the 4 today after my buddy who goes by SSIIICK told me everything it has to offer. Im very excited to be here, it looks like an awesome community with a tight-knit group of auto enthusiast just like myself. Now that I have that out of the way, here is my fully loaded 2008 Porsche Cayenne Turbo.

Interior: Black w/ two-tone Burnt Sienna and aluminum trim.

Exterior: Champion Lowering Module, 22" 360 Forged Carbon Fiber Straight Five Wheels w/ Matte Black Lip.

Engine: Tubi Downpipe, BMC Air Filter.

I hope you guys enjoyed the photos! Let me know what you think!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Damn sweet, welcome to your new addiction. Enjoy.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Welcome. I recently joined myself, and just loving this place. People on here are amazing. Everyone truly helps with your questions and make you really welcome. I love how people on here have experience too.

·
Registered
583 Posts
welcome to the 4! sick ride any vids of the whip i want to hear this beast :D

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
welcome to the 4.

·
Registered
351 Posts
welcome to the 4.. dig the cayenne, enjoy your stay here. i know i have so far.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Adam, welcome to the 4! The photos of the Yurbo look great! I can't wait to hear it with the new downpipe. Does it feel much faster?

:friends:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks!

I really appreciate all the comments! :bow1:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Adam, welcome to the 4! The photos of the Yurbo look great! I can't wait to hear it with the new downpipe. Does it feel much faster?

:friends:
Thanks Chase! Wait till you hear it bro, it sounds meaner. Just need the Tubi Exhaust and GIAC ECU chip from Champion. :bow1:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts