Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally here ! 2009 Yamaha R6 with around 3900miles! :clap: The ride back to Jersey sucked cause it was cold and I had a fever but, it was worth it!
photo(1).JPG
photo(2).JPG
photo(5).JPG

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
congrats! I had an 06 50th anny back in the day. Get that thing on the track this spring NJ thunderbolt is a fun track

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Congrats! I really enjoy my R6, though I'll be honest and say i haven't ridden it near as much since I picked up the Heritage. You'll enjoy it even more when the weather gets warmer!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Congrats man! The getaway vehicle is hotter tho ;). Enjoy her in good health! Keep outta trouble too

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats man! The getaway vehicle is hotter tho ;). Enjoy her in good health! Keep outta trouble too
Haha thank you for everything !And I have to give it to you GTR owned me !!!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Congrats :) Ride safe.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thank you guys!! I really appreciate it! Unfortunetly im mad sick now =( That ride back from the city completly messed me up! But it was worth it! Its important to have things you enjoy and people that support your dreams! Without that life means nothing !

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
^ That fender thing was the first thing I got rid of on mine as well, I think I had the bike 3 days before it was gone. I bought a Jardine slip-on as well for 120$ and it sounds amazing. Not too loud but definitely better sounding than stock.

Reactions: Xternity
1 - 19 of 19 Posts