Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After waiting 2 years for a roadster my car was flown in and it got in last night. They are doing the performance upgrade on it and it comes home tomorrow! Nicer then I expected! Even carbon seats!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats! What do the performance mods include? Are they "factory/dealer" mods?
Factory upgrade. Increase horsepower and exhaust

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
If you were to explain that car to me, i'd think meh not really my choice. But that looks amazing! Stands out from the crowd in a really good way.

Congrats and enjoy it safely!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you were to explain that car to me, i'd think meh not really my choice. But that looks amazing! Stands out from the crowd in a really good way.

Congrats and enjoy it safely!
When they told me yellow, I told them I didn't want it. I had a Yellow Murci and I and I'm over yellow. When I saw this it blew me away. Gods honest truth, when you look at these pictures, they don't do the car justice.
In person it's amazing. In the sun the pearl and flake in the paint remind me of a 70's speed boat.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Congrats on taking delivery - you must be very excited!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Happy for you that it has arrived finally! That really is one extraordinary car you got that. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
438 Posts
That is absolutely exquisite... I'm usually not a fan of yellow but that just looks fantastic! I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more pictures :)

·
Registered
861 Posts
2009 LP640
2011 Sportchassis
2007 Mercedes SLR 722
2012 LP700
2012 Rolls Ghost
2012 Mclaren Mp4-12c
2013 Rolls Ghost
2013 Aventador Roadster- Ordered
2013 Sport Chassis
2014 Roll Wraith-Ordered
2014 Aventador LP720 Anniversary Roadster December delivery

CONGRATS!!! Does the 2012 and 2013 Ghost differ? and since you got the 50th Avy Roadster, is the 2013 Avy Roadster still coming? Get the Huracan...just came back from the viewing in LA...LP610-4!!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Badass setup! Congrats!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Congrats on the ride, not feelin the banana pudding colour, but thats me, probably better if seen in person.

·
Registered
241 Posts
car is absolutely bonkers! Any pics of the front of those seats?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts