Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The company McLaren in collaboration with its agent in Saudi Arabia ( Ghassan Motors ) launched the car McLaren new sports ( MP4 12C ) in the presence of / Dr. Ghassan Al-Sulaiman owner of the company Ghassan Motors and the presence of crew McLaren from the United Kingdom on Saturday 18-Dec-2010 .

And Dr. / Ghassan al-Suleiman the inauguration speech of this wonderful evening, praising what he had done in the establishment of the McLaren car with pure sporting model.

And expected the revelation of this car in the Saudi market in the summer of next month to Jul 2011.

McLaren and the company in the United Kingdom manufactures approximately 1000 cars for next year, which identified 20% of the sale in the region.

And of them, were uncovered a great McLaren stuns the audience and capturing their minds.

I feel so bad I missed this event :( Full coverage by SAUDI EXIT :bow1:​

·
Registered
25 Posts
what a disappointing car visually. looks like an R8 had sex with a 458. boring and not inspiring at al, even the interior is just plain dulll. the performance aside i wouldnt want this car even for a cheap price

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
i think this car is gorgeous..but that matters little...looks fade, looks grow...
all i know is this is my next car. i cant wait.
so hard to choose a non dull color (other than the orange) though.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
what a disappointing car visually. looks like an R8 had sex with a 458. boring and not inspiring at al, even the interior is just plain dulll. the performance aside i wouldnt want this car even for a cheap price
I feel the same way, ever since this car has come out it has yet to impress me.:eek:hwell:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i think this car is gorgeous..but that matters little...looks fade, looks grow...
all i know is this is my next car. i cant wait.
so hard to choose a non dull color (other than the orange) though.
RED, BLACK and the grey

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
People will change there mineds when this car hits the streets

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Stunning car.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
car is great, but I feel like it just doesn't live up to the raw performance and nature of the F1. Any in-person thoughts B.F.M.?
its not a replacement for the f1...the f1 was the no holds barred supercar.

this is to go against gallardo and the 458.

mclaren has said they will make a f1 replacement sooner or later but this is not it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts