Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now next year when the DuraMax motor swap is done, I will be really happy. :)

She is a 1964, 2 Door.... with the ultra dope, black and white interior.
100% stock, other then the tires, battery, and alternator (currently)
Gets about 6,000 miles put on her a year, and loves road trips. Did a drive from KS to MD this year... 22 hours one way.
She is not, and never will be a "show car" it is, and always will be a bar-cruiser... :)

Thanks for lookin,
EA

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
awesome shots and more awesome its not a garage queen and gets used...
RPG: 109,XXX miles and climbing :) Doesn't smoke, starts right up every time, has TQ for days. (I will keep the motor, even once the Dmax gets swapped in) ...cars are meant to be driven. Pure and Simple.

I won't lie, she leaks pretty much every fluid it has...onto my nice floor in my garage. However I just tell me GF its "sweat" from all the horsepower. :)

Uber: Throw a little TLC at that thing, and it will be awesome! It looks complete, and has no major holes. Talk about a great starting point. :)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Amazing shots, love them 60s american cars. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DuraMax swap? Any links to this?
I just picked up a '67
Beautiful pics!
I have to find the correct "donor" truck, because I want EVERYTHING out of one truck. I am looking for one that is out of a city van of some sort, because then they are 2wd and push button transmissions. That way I will just remove the current column shifter, and have the push buttons on the dash. (have to have a 2wd transmission, because the 4x4 allision trans has the transfer case attached.

yeah you better make a thread on swapping a Dmax into that thing...Never seen that done before...
The goal is simple... get 35+ MPG's and run 11 second 1/4mile times with a boat of American Iron. :) Its gonna be fun, I will have lots of photos of the build. Vintage Fab. in Blue Springs MO will be handling the fab work that I can't do myself, or house of boost.

EA

·
Registered
747 Posts
I have to find the correct "donor" truck, because I want EVERYTHING out of one truck. I am looking for one that is out of a city van of some sort, because then they are 2wd and push button transmissions. That way I will just remove the current column shifter, and have the push buttons on the dash. (have to have a 2wd transmission, because the 4x4 allision trans has the transfer case attached.

The goal is simple... get 35+ MPG's and run 11 second 1/4mile times with a boat of American Iron. :) Its gonna be fun, I will have lots of photos of the build. Vintage Fab. in Blue Springs MO will be handling the fab work that I can't do myself, or house of boost.

EA
SOOO SICK when it is done. love this car right color, right stance.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Makes me miss my families CAddies. WE had two from the 60 and a 1970 CAdillac De Ville. Big boat. I miss her. :(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts