Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yeah if you looking to but like 200k plus on a car then yeah you don't want air suspension, the most i have put on a car is my current rover with roughly 70k on it about 10k a year so i hear you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am very happy with my '11 RRS S/C. 500HP is enough to get it moving, interior is well put together, off-road capabilities and settings have proven to be useful, and it stands up well to the abuse of hauling colleauges, nights out, road trips, etc... There are instances where I'd pick other SUV's over the Rover (such as frequently towing, hauling a lot of people, wanting precision handling) but for what I use it for I couldn't be happier.

As far as reliability, I know someone with an early sport model that runs like clockwork, and yet I know others that had full sized S/C versions that threw codes and would power down to limp-home mode. With this in mind I was always back and forth on the brand, but after Tata purchased the company and revamped the sport model in 2010 I figured I'd give it a try. So far so good.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have an 06 Sport with 70k miles no issues until last week, suspension light :( other than that very reliable

41 - 48 of 48 Posts