Luxury4Play.com banner

301 - 320 of 320 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
Very very nice garage and property! I hope to own a garage and property like this one day. I really love your excursion it bad ass! :)

Reactions: dotyy

·
Registered
61 Posts
Holy Crap. Your property is one whole neighborhood and the garage is like 2 blocks here in Hawaii! LOL

Very beautiful property by the way and the collection of toys is a dream. Thanks for the share.

·
Registered
38 Posts
With that much concrete, and a couple of Vipers, I don't know how you restrain yourself from writing your name in burnt rubber....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow... I'm going to start by wishing I had one of those cars... see how that sinks in first. Incredible house, garage, driveway, and especially cars.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's incredible! Love the car "collection" you got there! Love the Targa Supra! The property is amazing.
Overall, you got a dream there! :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Looking forward to take some of the ideas i got from here and build my dream garage!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just logged in to L4P for the first time in a while just to see this garage. When I found the thread, I was disappointed to see that the pics didn't work anymore. Thanks to Tonk for posting a working link to them! These pics are a huge inspiration to me, and I think about this garage a few times a week!

301 - 320 of 320 Posts