Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been asked a lot from members to see the inside of the garage. It's nothing extremely fancy inside, just big and clean. That's what I was going for. Here's a good bit of the vehicles. A few are missing that I keep at my shop......

Underground Racing TTG that I ran at the Texas Mile back in Oct. 09. Went 241.7mph in it. I LOVE this car...

94 Supra. Single 67mm, AEM, etc. Very clean and good running car...

I know, I have too many blue/white Vipers!...

Building lifted trucks is my primary business...

Can never have too much concrete!....

Kyle

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

This bably is a 93 w/ only 1,500 miles....

Supercharged C6Z...

The wife's daily driver. She has to represent too!....

Even though the 93 Gen I only has 1,500 miles, she's still got all the goodies. Probably the cleanest, yet modded Gen I out there...

Kyle

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Thank you for sharing your amazing garage. Welcome to our community.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
that is a sick garage/property. Its so big and open it must give a really nice feeling. and you can never have too many vipers!
UR gallardo FTW

·
Bronze sponsor
742 Posts
Wow, that is just amazing. All the cars are so cleanly modded you are a lucky lucky man.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Now that is what I call a clean garage. I love the design and concept, as well as the cars in it! Well done and thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Simple and clean - the garage in my mind is perfect. Congratulations on all the toys, god damn there is a lot of them.

·
Registered
650 Posts
so clean. Can you explain the process what was done to the floor? it looks great

Also, is their living space above the garage? that would be awesome

Throw up a link to your business, love to read more

1 - 20 of 320 Posts