Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
81 Vette

Not as amazing as some of yours... but shes our beach strip cruiser :)

Gonna try to get an actual photo-shoot together soon...

first obtained:

in progress:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
very nice... chrome those tips though, i think it would loook nice

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Absolutely do intend on chroming the tips for now.

We didn't do much of anything to the powertrain, car only had 40k miles on it and still ran like brand new... we figure when something inevitably happens to the motor/transmission, we'll be doing some sort of modest but updated swap... thinking a 350 ramjet (fuel injected) as of now....

But a few more dress up bits like yes, the chromed tips are in the works...

Anyone got any suggestions on which ones to do or where to get some?

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
do it big!

Corvette Hooker Black Painted Small Block Side Exhaust 1963-1982 :: Corvette Exhausts :: CorvetteTraderOnline.com

Ill see if i can find any of the ones i have seen. I will be going up to the corvette nationals on sat/sunday if you want me to look for anything. there is also a huge swap meet, so let me know
i did that...you might not want to do that....heats up the cabin a lot for some reason..kinda like the first gen vipers..and lots of burnt legs.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
well, i will look for you if you want at the swap meet. im sure it would save you money... let me know

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
the height on c3s will never be an issue...they sit higher than any other vette at the back...and looking at your pics...the height wont bother you...its just everything else..side pipes are a headache..only car that they have not been an issue is my srt10 viper..
here is my old one..my dad and I built it.
started as this. 1980 corvette:

became this: 622ci with some gas.

sold to get this. 96 lt4 CE with a LPE 383 stroker penske susp, viper t56 tranny. brembo big brake kit (dad still owns)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
the height on c3s will never be an issue...they sit higher than any other vette at the back...and looking at your pics...the height wont bother you...its just everything else..side pipes are a headache..only car that they have not been an issue is my srt10 viper..
here is my old one..my dad and I built it.
started as this. 1980 corvette:

became this: 622ci with some gas.

sold to get this. 96 lt4 CE with a LPE 383 stroker penske susp, viper t56 tranny. brembo big brake kit (dad still owns)
Seriously dude, why havent you posted in the garage forum lol, everytime I look around you have another car, Im like wtf, another one. Time to spill the beans man :laugh:

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Seriously dude, why havent you posted in the garage forum lol, everytime I look around you have another car, Im like wtf, another one. Time to spill the beans man :laugh:
cause i am a simple ol country boy :D
cant be posting my lowly viper, sl55, corvette, and camaros next to enzos, mc12, carrera gt, and such.

all those cars i posted in this thread are either sold or belong to my dad..so they would never make it in MY garage post. I dont got much but what i got...I got.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts