Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been dying to see the LP720 in person! My Roadster version will be in by Christmas. I have been so excited about the car and the new color, I got the paint code and had samples sprayed so I could see the color in person.

Yesterday I got a call from lambo of Palm beach to tell me they just had an LP720 coupe delivered.

All I can say is incredible!!

I use to have a Gallio Orion Murci and I thought that color was bright. When I got to lambo today, they had a gallio orion car in the shop next to the new LP720. The Gallio Orion car like mustard compared to the new car! The new yellow is on fire! Looks like the car is plugged in.

The front and rear of the car are sick!! The interior is beautiful!! I can't believe the difference from the standard Aventador!

Now I'm ore excited then ever!

·
Registered
521 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
No it does not. It is just a special yellow to celebrate the anniversary. Yellow is the most ordered color for Lamborghinis and it was also Ferruccio Lamborghinis favorite color. So they came up with this bright color called Giallo (Yellow) Maggio (May). May because of the fact that Automobili Lamborghini was founded in May 1963.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
You're a very lucky fella. I've seen the 720 in that same colour and it looks fantastic. The finish on it is just amazing.

·
Registered
712 Posts
That grey one is amazing.. But I do think the 720 needs a rear wing since the front and rear bumbers are so aggressive.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Saw it in person as well last week! You are very right in saying that the car seems like it is plugged in portraying this bright vibrant hue of yellow. Overall, an immaculate Lambo once again. It is a MUST SEE in person!

Here are some pics taken from my phone alongside the Supertrofeo.

·
Registered
861 Posts
VERY NICE GARAGE LUBEJOBS42!
MAY I ASK WHY AN AVY COUPE, ROADSTER, AND 50TH ANNIV. ROADSTER? ;)
AND WHY 2 GHOSTS - 2012 AND 2013?
2 SPORTCHASSIS 2011 AND 2013?

I have been dying to see the LP720 in person! My Roadster version will be in by Christmas. I have been so excited about the car and the new color, I got the paint code and had samples sprayed so I could see the color in person.

Yesterday I got a call from lambo of Palm beach to tell me they just had an LP720 coupe delivered.

All I can say is incredible!!

I use to have a Gallio Orion Murci and I thought that color was bright. When I got to lambo today, they had a gallio orion car in the shop next to the new LP720. The Gallio Orion car like mustard compared to the new car! The new yellow is on fire! Looks like the car is plugged in.

The front and rear of the car are sick!! The interior is beautiful!! I can't believe the difference from the standard Aventador!

Now I'm ore excited then ever!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
VERY NICE GARAGE LUBEJOBS42!
MAY I ASK WHY AN AVY COUPE, ROADSTER, AND 50TH ANNIV. ROADSTER? ;)
AND WHY 2 GHOSTS - 2012 AND 2013?
2 SPORTCHASSIS 2011 AND 2013?
I have limited parking at my home, I wish I could fit more cars! I have to keep some at my house and the rest at my business garage's.
So to answer your question "it's all I have room for right now"! :)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Always loved your collection and been following your updates since seeing you on offshoreonly with the mercedes MTI. Always awesome taste and choices, look forward to seeing the wraith as well.

Interesting to see your thoughts on the coupe, roadster and 720 roadster aventadors seeing you will have all 3. Do you plan on keeping the entire pack or is one replacing the other?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Saw what I was told is the first LP720 Roadster in the US this weekend at the Tampa Autoshow, that color is unreal... really tough to photograph just because of how bright it is!

I'll keep an eye out for it next time I'm in Ft. Lauderdale.... shouldn't be too tough to spot ;)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Always loved your collection and been following your updates since seeing you on offshoreonly with the mercedes MTI. Always awesome taste and choices, look forward to seeing the wraith as well.

Interesting to see your thoughts on the coupe, roadster and 720 roadster aventadors seeing you will have all 3. Do you plan on keeping the entire pack or is one replacing the other?
Actually, I won't have 3. I had the roadster ordered since they were taking orders. My buddy's at palm beach lambo offered me the lp720 roadster instead of the one I had ordered. I have a very cool project in the works that will be ready on feb. Then it will all make sense!!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts