Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd make one last thread after listing my beast for sale on Auto Trader and several other BMW forums (http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?searchRadius=0&listingId=334973689)

The wife and I are expecting a baby girl in March so I'm looking into replacing this badass V10 with something more practical (X5M or an E60 M5 SMG)

Can't wait to be back in the modding game next summer

Here were some pics taken by Jeremy Cliff at and after SEMA 2012 earleir this month:

random pic:

Most recent picture of the car:

DYNO CLIP:
E60 M5 Widebody on EAS Dyno - Venom - YouTube
E60 M5 Widebody on EAS Dyno - Venom - YouTube

Video:
GT HAUS | Meisterschaft | GT2 | Section 3 Only | Venom: E60 M5 - YouTube
GT HAUS | Meisterschaft | GT2 | Section 3 Only | Venom: E60 M5 - YouTube

Enjoy :hi:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Beautiful car. GLWS

·
14,490 Posts
You seem to not keep cars for to long dude lol. How come your selling?

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I was gonna say I doubted the sale has anything to do with the expectant baby. You're thinking of buying another M5 so selling for a baby doesn't compute. You wanna sell....then sell. Don't make up reasons.

Besides, aren't these cars capable daily drivers? Large enough rear seating with enough room for a child seat....should be fine at least for the next 2 or 3 years.
I think it's a hot car worthy of being kept.

But...good luck selling her. Hopefully she finds a good home.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful car. GLWS
Thank you =)

Extremely beautiful GLWS.
Thanks for the compliment. I enjoyed the Vossen hospitality at SEMA btw. Even came up on an iPhone case :clap:

LOL yah I know...every car I've owned after my red E46 feel more like JUST a car than a prized possesion. Selling to be a little more liquid right now in terms of money. The wife and I are looking into investing in a a tri-plex early near year. Hopefully after all is said and done, I can get back into a new project.

I was gonna say I doubted the sale has anything to do with the expectant baby. You're thinking of buying another M5 so selling for a baby doesn't compute. You wanna sell....then sell. Don't make up reasons.

Besides, aren't these cars capable daily drivers? Large enough rear seating with enough room for a child seat....should be fine at least for the next 2 or 3 years.
I think it's a hot car worthy of being kept.

But...good luck selling her. Hopefully she finds a good home.
Don't get me wrong, the car is more than ideal for a family car, but as stated above, my wife and I are planning to invest in some property to rent out. Mainly for residual income to help us with the newborn and additional expenses.

I hope it goes to a good home.

You're getting rid of your's and I just got into mine.
LOL...Im sure you'll take good care of your beast.

GLWS bro & congrats on the baby!
Beautiful car, GLWS
Thanks gentlemen :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts