Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All credit to Caravaggio; John and crew have reset the bar. If you've ever been turned away from a C6 by interior woes, here's your fix.

....and yes, those floorboards, floormats, transmission tunnel, and entire rear cargo area are all alcantara. Bonkers.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Always liked their stuff, however this is a bit overboard. I really like it however it can do without the stitching in the middle of the steering wheel and the red stitching around the passenger airbag is a little tacky IMO.

My friend was planning on having his Z06 done by them and then he totalled the car :(

Reactions: BHR4CE1

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They did go nuts, but it's got to look, smell, and feel awesome in that cabin. Though not necessarily red, some manner of stitching around the passenger airbag is necessary to allow a burst tract for unimpeded deployment of the bag. Same for the steering wheel. Function dictates in those instances.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
The brightened up colors and contrast make the car look entirely different. Even if one doesn't like the specific colors, getting the idea, I personally like the car with a brighter look.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Very plush looking. I wonder how much weight it adds to the car?

·
Registered
443 Posts
huge improvement, but it probably cost 1/2 as much as that car is worth now... personally I'd just get new seats and add a few grand worth of cf trim.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Always liked their stuff, however this is a bit overboard. I really like it however it can do without the stitching in the middle of the steering wheel and the red stitching around the passenger airbag is a little tacky IMO.

My friend was planning on having his Z06 done by them and then he totalled the car :(
We share the same views on this interior "redecoration" - overall it looks beautiful!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Mechanic nightmare!!! Holy stay away grease monkey!!!

·
Registered
848 Posts
huge improvement, but it probably cost 1/2 as much as that car is worth now... personally I'd just get new seats and add a few grand worth of cf trim.
I'd say easily close to $20,000

Looks badass though!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts