Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Looks great! Cant wait to see the next round of goodies :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got the spacers installed. Getting H&R springs installed next week.

Pic from the Audi cruise this weekend.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
How is regular running maintenance costs and general upkeep of a stock B8 S4, if you don't mind me asking.
I've heard the more recent cars are 2012+ are generally quite well done with minimal bugs/issues.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How is regular running maintenance costs and general upkeep of a stock B8 S4, if you don't mind me asking.
I've heard the more recent cars are 2012+ are generally quite well done with minimal bugs/issues.
Can't really comment on Maint cost as I prepaid routine Maint when I bought the car. Can't comment too much on running costs either since the car only has 1k miles on it. If you have any specific questions shoot me a PM. Would be happy to help out!

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
The only real issues were water pump and thermostat failures on the 2010 B8s. The 3.0T is very reliable and doesn't require much upkeep besides oil changes.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I don't even like Audi, and I still think this looks badass! Nice car, man.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
looks great

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Few new pics. Since the last ones I have been lowered on H&R OE Sport springs. Have some satin black Forgestar F14s on order.

For those of you that watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, you may recognize this door...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts