Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are few more rear part photos of the LB Performance Ferrari 458 Italia fitted with the Armytrix F1 ver. Titanium Valvetronic Exhaust

photo credits: SPEEDHUNTERS Larry Chen

We will try to get some exhaust sound clips soon...

Revving limited to 4000 RPM for this Ferrari 458

·
Registered
521 Posts
Love it.

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
epic!

·
Registered
111 Posts
holy shit balls fucking a i want now i just feel like i need to curse a lot **** **** ****

·
Registered
5 Posts
My god, that's extraordinary.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Too much drag, no?

·
Registered
1 Posts
This car is epic, and the pics are even more epic.

But, Larry Chen took these pictures and they all had watermarks. He also did not allow the watermarks to be removed and replaced with your watermarks - so why did you do this?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Also not happy to see that the original watermarks were removed and replaced by new ones. If the person who did this has been around image editing long enough to tweak the photos and place a watermark then they know that this isn't right, and its not legal either. It doesn't matter if you typed a photo credit at the top of the post...
I hope that the right thing is done and that the photos are taken down, and that Larry Chen / SpeedHunters follows through on making sure that happens.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I suppose Larrys watermark used to be underneath the black "bar"...so I think the ppl who replaced his watermark aren't that familiar with photo editing.

The "bar" looks gross and hurts the pictures aesthetics.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I suppose Larrys watermark used to be underneath the black "bar"...so I think the ppl who replaced his watermark aren't that familiar with photo editing.

The "bar" looks gross and hurts the pictures aesthetics.
No his watermarks used to be right in the corners of the photos and the photos have been re-edited..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts