Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Inaugural Festivals of Speed at The Mission Inn Resort & Club will be happening on march 6th, i am heading down from Jacksonville, and hope to see a great turn out!
Here is the Complete address,

it is located 30 minutes northwest of orlando. Tickets are $10 per person----- heres a link
the car show is sunday.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Just got everything booked for me. I will be in attendance as well as Whitlock. For those of us going maybe we should swap numbers so we can find each other. We got the VIP ticket and most certainly will be at the bar through out the day.:D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Nice Photos! What was your favorite car there?
Thats hard to say. I love the vintage UK race cars, and loved the Ferrari that is in the last shot.:D

But then again I have that question asked to me everytime I am at a event..And always come up with the oddest one. I love the new ones but the old has a bigger spot in my heart.:D

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats hard to say. I love the vintage UK race cars, and loved the Ferrari that is in the last shot.:D

But then again I have that question asked to me everytime I am at a event..And always come up with the oddest one. I love the new ones but the old has a bigger spot in my heart.:D
True! did they unvail a new car there? thats what they said on the website...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts