Luxury4Play.com banner

Ferrari vs Cab Driver In Las Vegas: Cab Driver Starts Crying After Getting Slapped Fo

7K views 37 replies 37 participants last post by  whalesia89 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
The ferrari driver should have had some class. No matter what I know he didn't hit the Ferrari on purpose so he shouldn't have gotten physical.

I hope his Ferrari catches on fire and the taxi driver is the only one with a hose.

#5 · (Edited)
I feel like the crying was somebody thinking *lawsuit*... And it looked like the Ferrari driver recognized that until he punched him. That was stupid. But the guy seemed like he was about to sit in the car.

Either way... Idiots. Both of them.

#7 ·
THIS ^

Seeing this arrogant jerk push around a probably very hard working man who made a complete mistake is infuriating. You can hear the taxi driver repeatedly saying " i didnt see you!" in an apologetic tone while the driver taunts him. I love my car to death but an accident is an accident.

But what makes me the most upset is the cameraman. How is it that a person can be comfortable HIDING at such a ridiculous distance while someone CLEARLY in need needs help.

#12 ·
THIS ^

Seeing this arrogant jerk push around a probably very hard working man who made a complete mistake is infuriating. You can hear the taxi driver repeatedly saying " i didnt see you!" in an apologetic tone while the driver taunts him. I love my car to death but an accident is an accident.

But what makes me the most upset is the cameraman. How is it that a person can be comfortable HIDING at such a ridiculous distance while someone CLEARLY in need needs help.
this.

#8 ·
Reality is, they BOTH those two poor bastards SUCK, first the Ferrari driver, WTF?? hey, do you really need to get into a fist fight with an stupid cab driver? obviously the cab driver just touched him, probably 0 damage, but If I am the cab driver and I apologize and if an asshole, I don't car what he drives comes so close to my face .. I'd be very "mad" @ least.

Ferrari Driver, IDIOT with a Roid attack?

Cab driver = WTF?? is he for real?

Now, the idiot @ the Ferrari will end up been sued with al reasons and the biggest reputation as complete dick.

And the Cab driver has the worlds biggest reputation as pu**y.

Just pathetic, this two people wouldn't last a Day in Brazil or East Europe or places were life is really though LOL

Oscar

#15 ·
Obviously, there should never be a reason for a physical attack. But you guys need to listen closely as the cab driver is seriously instigating it after the Ferrari owner got back in his car. The cab driver says "blah blah blah motherf$#@er" among some other things. I'm not defending the Ferrari owners actions, but the cab driver was not just apologetic. They are clearly both in the wrong.

And the fact that the cab driver started crying is just ridiculous. And then he decides to just follow the Ferrari owner around. What did he think was going to happen?

#20 · (Edited)
The taxi driver called him a mofof after he got back in his car resulting in the slap from the ferreri driver.

I've never seen such a cry babe in my life.

It always amazes me how it always happens to the weak people though. For instance i bet theirs 20 of these videos to 1 where the guy getting attacked comes out on top. Not so long ago i remember seeing thugs running up a street damaging random cars. As a guy drove by they hit his merc which resulted in him pulling out a metal baseball bat and going up against 6 guys and giving them a damn good hiding.

#21 ·
^I remember that video and the driver actually took the bat from one of the thugs then proceeded to beat the six guys. as for this Ferrari driver he slapped the cabbie before he was even able to get out of his seat and that is when the cabbie called him an M F resulting in the guy punching him square in the nose. Point is that the Ferrari guy does not have the mature capacity to deal with his anger. Reminds me of my old boss that shot two bullets in the side of a car because it parked too close to his Ferrari.

#23 ·
Fuuck that shit.. Anyone ever noticed how cab drivers actually drive? It was only a matter of time before someone in a nice car got hit by a cab driver and if i lived in Vegas and a cab driver from the strip or something hit me id be pissed as shit. I wouldnt have hit him but i PROMISE you the cab driver was giving the guy shit and getting in his face also... just me two cents :):):)

#29 ·
Sorry i madea thread about this and didn't see this one. But anyways, i feel bad for the cab driver. I feel like the Ferrari owner felt he that just because he had $$ he can treat other people like sh#t. I didnt see the whole actual accident so I don't really know whose at fault. I would so be pissed if i was the ferrari owner tho(if it was the cab driver's fault). But i dont think this was the right way to deal with this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.