Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im traveling to italy for a week or so.. and i was wondering if i can get a ferrari test drive while im there. any clues or information on where and how? thanks guys

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i prefer test drive.. but my hotel reservations are in rome, so maybe a rental if prices are fair enough:/.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I am not sure about Italy but to rent a Ferrari here in Canada, it's EXPENSIVE. Last time I checked, it was about a $1000 for ONE DAY! I am guessing it's a little bit less in Italy since it's the heart of Ferrari but it'll still cost a lot. As far as the test drive goes, just try walking into any Ferrari dealer seeming interested and ask for a test drive, they MIGHT allow it.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Sure they will. Soon as they run your credit and guarantee funds. ;)

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
it would be difficult since you're a tourist so its pretty clear you are not purchasing from them.
Like others have said if you don't know anyone at the dealer personally, it would take some proof that you can purchase one before they would even consider letting you drive one.

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
i have been to dealer locally and driven a few of the cars, but then again i was a seriously interested buyer and they knew that.

i doubt ull get a test drive, can rent one tho.. its just a car.. drives like one too ;-) i beat the shit out of a california for a day and it was nice but i still liked my porsche when it was done... then again driving a 599/430 scud would be nice but goodluck.lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts