Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone , Going to hit this site full force with my pics from the many events .

This are a few from Sunday as I was a guest of the Ferrari Owners Club Northeast Region . They held a Jet reception with XOJet and Miller Motor Cars who sponsored the event .

The images are basic , no editing except for meta Info / copyright .

As most photographers know at these events , There are many distractions .People , Children , "minivans" <---- Ugghh Well you get the point .

There was a nice assortment of exotics even though I favored the GTO everything else except the 458 and the Jet seemed out of place .

Vince McMahan and Triple H Stopped by to check out the XOJet and the Cars .

Ok Enough chat here are a few simple pics .

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At first Triple H looked like he was annoyed but they both graciously walked over took pics with us and children and checking out the jet mostly .For me Its always nice to see famous people but its still difficult to comprehend that level of success .

The 599GTO is awesome , I would have like to stay for a Start up and exhaust video but I was already late for another event .

Thanks for commenting .

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did I mention you rock? Just sayin. ;) Great pics!!! Awesome event.
Thank you Aimee :) I am enjoying this forum more and more . Your the best :) I need to work on my AV lol

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
The group shot of the cars just shows how much more beautiful the 355 is compared to the newer F-cars.

·
Registered
431 Posts
great pics that tell a story!

this probably explains why i saw some nice exotics on the Hutch Sunday....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts