Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so there seems to be a few of non believers here and I'm not sure why. I have 2 homes that's why the garages look different. Different homes = different garages. I also have a multi car garage on the side of my house. The collection consists of my family's cars and mine together. I paid for all of them and they are in my name so they are mine, correct? My 458 will replace my 360 and the E550 cab will replace my E550 sedan. The The guy in the California is my son and the photo was taken in town. Believe it or not the cars don't stay in the garage all day. I am a member on another forum and that is why some of you may have seen the pics before. The reason I have no Lambos is because the Merci has no room in the foot wells and I am too tall for the Gallardo. Don't hate my success, I came from nothing and have worked for everything I have. Thanks for mostly warm welcomes, and I am happy to be on the forum.

A couple more pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
i wont believe you till you let me behind the wheel. Dont worry, we can take pics, and videos and prove that i am real, and your cars are real

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
We are all happy to have you. But you have to understand...we have hundreds of people joining this forum and bragging about owning 15 exotics...but have no proof. We are glad you are hear...we just ask for some simple proof that these are "your cars."

Eitherway we don't care if you own 10 ferraris or one VW...passion is what we want. But if you have a laundry list of exotics you blast out there you have to expect us to request proof.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Thanks for coming back and playing our reindeer games. Stay around for a while and watch how many guys come on here and post pictures of cars that they "own". My favorite of all time was the 16 year old that posted up like 40 cars only to find out that his Dad owned a car dealership. Not exactly ownership like we think of on here.

Anyway, post some pics up. Not as proof, but because we all like to see them.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Thanks for coming back and playing our reindeer games. Stay around for a while and watch how many guys come on here and post pictures of cars that they "own". My favorite of all time was the 16 year old that posted up like 40 cars only to find out that his Dad owned a car dealership. Not exactly ownership like we think of on here.

Anyway, post some pics up. Not as proof, but because we all like to see them.
Or Notorious

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Easiest way is to write your screen name on a piece of paper and put it on the steering wheel then take a picture.
good one, there are a lot of guys that do that on other forums... Its sad that it has to come to that

what kind of construction consulting do you do ?
Was just thinking that as well, as i went through his profile, to find out anything about him.

Guess will have to see what happens from this, but in the end the truth will come out. always does, doesnt it? ;)

·
Registered
889 Posts
If you are real, you will do a massive burnout and yell out your name.. and capture it on video. :D Just kidding man, I believe ya..

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I am sorry but this is not acceptable. Members should NOT take it on their own to verify the claims of our new members. I apologize. If you have any questions regarding the validity of a members claims ask your mods or admin to verify. End of story. Ferrari Nut, welcome to the 4 and I apologize. Our members are very protective of the community and sometimes it is borderline rude. We will contact the new member and if there is any issues we will let everyone know.
Thanks
RAW/ADMIN

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Don't forget to get your new memeber packet from The Pun.

·
Registered
228 Posts
welcome, congrats on the sick collection very jealous indeed

·
Registered
7,271 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Ferrari Nut, thank you again for joining this great community. Secure which posted above is our head moderator and is onboard. Welcome to the 4. We have a run this weekend coming to your neck of the woods, I hope you can make it. You will meet a great bunch of members that are amazing and you will create long lasting friendships.
Thanks
Raw/ADMIN

1 - 20 of 89 Posts