Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I was recently offered a job working in the parts department at a Ferrari-Maserati dealership. Does anyone have an idea what parts guys for F-M dealerships typically make in a year? I'd really just like a ballpark estimate so that when the time comes to negotiate salary I don't ask for too little/too much. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
A lot of variables involved. Conservatively, under $50K. I have a good connection with a semi-local dealer, and I know they offer employees jobs with the "exclusivity" tag-line, so they can lowball. Probably not what you expect.

·
Registered
848 Posts
It's a parts department job, there are no real skills needed, not sure where you are located but I wouldn't expect too much, $15/hr MAYBE

Reactions: Redx

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Hello, I was recently offered a job working in the parts department at a Ferrari-Maserati dealership. Does anyone have an idea what parts guys for F-M dealerships typically make in a year? I'd really just like a ballpark estimate so that when the time comes to negotiate salary I don't ask for too little/too much. Any help would be appreciated!
umm.. any other more realistic estimates?
Wait do you have two accounts?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts