Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't sure which board to put this on, so I figured Ferrari gets more traffic than Mclaren. Any who, while everyone was at Gold Coast, this was at another Concourse. We were 10 minutes late to try and get the 918 in there too.

*As a disclaimer, this is not one of my good pictures. The good ones will be edited within the next week and will be on my Flickr.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everyone is just frozen in awe. The picture looks great.
Thanks haha. I have some that are much better, I just want to make them perfect first. This is just a sample haha.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I was actually planning on going to Gold Coast Concours that day but something came up then I saw this picture on Instagram (I think) and read it was in PA and wish I would have known sooner. I've never even heard of this show before. I'm still mad I missed the opportunity to see all 3 of these cars!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Same owner?

I wasn't sure which board to put this on, so I figured Ferrari gets more traffic than Mclaren. Any who, while everyone was at Gold Coast, this was at another Concourse. We were 10 minutes late to try and get the 918 in there too.

*As a disclaimer, this is not one of my good pictures. The good ones will be edited within the next week and will be on my Flickr.

·
Registered
861 Posts
If SAME owner, then HALF way there...
Could be the FANTASTIC FOUR if same owner and he gets the 918 and HUAYRA!!!

LOL!

Now that would be a picture for the ages...

Actually thinking about it, maybe get the Koenigsegg ONE:1 and it could be the FAB 5!

1) LaFerrari
2) P1
3) Huayra
4) 918
5) One:1

DONE!!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
If SAME owner, then HALF way there...
Could be the FANTASTIC FOUR if same owner and he gets the 918 and HUAYRA!!!
Same owner?
Not quite haha. The owner of the P1 only has the P1, but the owner of the LaFerrari (1st Customer Car in the US) will have the trio. His 918 will be blue and I am not sure about his P1.

There are actually two P1s in my area. The Mclaren Orange one shown and a Carbon Black one as well. The owner of the P1 was a great guy. He was as excited as us to get the cars together for a picture and as disappointed as us that we couldn't get the 918 with them

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is a picture of the view from the back if anyone was wanting to see it. Along with the first picture, this is not edited and not one of the best either.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts