Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I was approached by someone in the commercial industry and my F458 was all set to be shot in a shoot...but for whatever reason, FERRARI CORPORATE got wind of it, and threatened a lawsuit if my car was to be shot in the commercial...

WOW, Ferrari has ears everywhere and are very strict...

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Yup the exact same thing happened to a friend of mine a few years back with his 430, yeah it sucks I can't understand Ferrari it's ur car u paid for it and they are not letting u do it it's crazy IMO.......long live Lambo :)

Reactions: Redx

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
I don't understand how they can sue you. Okay I understand if you make your own car and you slap on the ferrari horse and name. But its your ride you paid for it. So do wheel companies like adv.1, vossen, HRE, and other automotive related companies have to pay some sort of royalty ? Sounds like ferrari lawyers have nothing better to do.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
"Infringement of marketing rights." They've done this before, trying to dip into any pockets that may me gaining from using a Ferrari for promotion purposes.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Fvck Ferrari.

I'm sure most other brands would be more delighted for the advertising, as long as it promotes them in a positive light. There in lies the rub.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
"Infringement of marketing rights." They've done this before, trying to dip into any pockets that may me gaining from using a Ferrari for promotion purposes.
I just typed in google infringement of marketing rights ferrari......I got "Ferrari embroiled in legal battle over 21-year-old's Facebook page" Can't help to shake my head and lose respect for ferrari.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts