Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to another installment of Ferrari Friday!!

Thanks to our friends at Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati for setting up this Ferrari F430 Spider with a set of our 20” Modulare B18 forged monoblock wheels. The wheels measure 20x8.5 front and 20x12 rear and are finished in the optional tinted brushed finish, and are subsequently mated to Michelin PSS tires in sizes 245/30/20 front and 325/25/20 rear.

Enjoy the pics and have a good weekend everyone!!

·
Registered
848 Posts
A little too much post processing done on the car for my tastes but it still looks great!

·
Silver Sponsor
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice setup. What are the wheel offsets and has the car been lowered ???
Hi Robert
Thanks for your reply. We don't disclose offsets publicly but I'd be happy to replicate this exact setup for you, in this design or any of the other designs we make. We guarantee proper fitment 100%. Please let us know if you are interested.

We didn't do any suspension work to the car, just sent the wheels to the customer, but I am assuming it is lowered.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hi Robert
Thanks for your reply. We don't disclose offsets publicly but I'd be happy to replicate this exact setup for you, in this design or any of the other designs we make. We guarantee proper fitment 100%. Please let us know if you are interested.

We didn't do any suspension work to the car, just sent the wheels to the customer, but I am assuming it is lowered.
Good looking setup.

Ive always wondered why certain companies wont disclose offets. Seems like the only person suffering is the customer. Reality is, if one of your competitors really wanted to know your offsets, they would measure a set of your wheels, no?
Just curious really

·
Silver Sponsor
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good looking setup.

Ive always wondered why certain companies wont disclose offets. Seems like the only person suffering is the customer. Reality is, if one of your competitors really wanted to know your offsets, they would measure a set of your wheels, no?
Just curious really
Yes, you are right, competitors could measure our wheels but they would need to get their hands on or buy a set first...which I am guessing they would not spend $7-10k to do just to get our offsets for one car.

As a custom wheel manufacturer, we spend a lot of time measuring, testing, and experimenting in getting the correct fitment for our customers. We offer a complete fitment guarantee, meaning if something rubs unexpectedly or has other fitment issues, we have to either then give the customer a full refund or re-make the wheels. Many other wheel companies whom I will not name have no clue on proper fitment, especially for the higher end vehicles because they have never actually gone out and touched them....so therefore we do not publicly disclose fitment-specific information on public places such as forums and/or message boards. I don't think the customer suffers at all, as any BUYER of our wheels will be given the fitment specifics if they ask for it.

The only person that suffers is the person that loves the way we set up a specific car but does not want to buy our wheels, and wants to go with another company's product. Then in that case, the fitment responsibility lies strictly with that other company.

Hope this makes sense!!

·
Silver Sponsor
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts