Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen pictures of the Ferrari FF on the internet for months and have tried to decide if I like the look. I've now seen the car in person and I'm not really feeling the styling. What do you guys think? Is it a good looking car?

·
Registered
875 Posts
I like it and i dont. But i havent really been pay attention to it, it will probably grow on me sooner or later like the 458 did.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I like everything about the 458 except the headlights.
The FF has those same unattractrative heads plus an unattractive rear.
So no, I'm not feeling it.
I don't even understand it. Ferrari has produced some of the best looking cars in history....and then this!
As much as I hate SUV's I would have preferred that if they wanted to make a soccer mom or utility vehicle.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good point about an SUV being a possibly better way to go. A Ferrari SUV could still be called the FF for "Family Ferrari" since it would seat many people just like the current FF hatchback does.:lol:

I don't even understand it. Ferrari has produced some of the best looking cars in history....and then this!
As much as I hate SUV's I would have preferred that if they wanted to make a soccer mom or utility vehicle.

·
Registered
249 Posts

This is how I feel about the 458 as well. Still don't like the headlights.

And the FF forget about it , I'll never like that thing.

·
14,490 Posts
FF looks absolutely horrid. Reminds me of BMWs horrible looking older M-coupe this one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts