Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking to purchase our next ferrari, however we cannot agree on one model, im sold on the 612 scaglietti where as he's sold on an FF purely because of its updated technology (double clutch gearbox, 4 wheel drive etc.) he admits that it isnt the best looking ferrari however, he will admit that the 612 is one of his favorites, looking at it from an investment point of view the FF is the way to go as its newer and of course comes with the new 7 year general maintenance package that applies to all newer ferraris, what do you guys think? what would you go for?

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I would undoubtedly take the FF. The 612 is a masterpiece but not really comparable. What about the 599 or the F12?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
If you need 4 seats I suggest the California, if not then 599 or 458

·
Registered
348 Posts
Between the two, I would go with the FF. Also, welcome to the 4.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Can't lose with either of those two choices. But I'd choose FF as a Ferrari shooting brake is something cool.

Would also respectfully request any pictures you have of your stable, if you feel comfortable with that. Would love to check out those rides.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
A new Ferrari is not an investment unless it is limited edition, so I definitely wouldn't use that as a factor. The FF looks funky, but it is certainly more advanced.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
^ +1 on the 599 or a f12, both FF and 612 are fugly IMO, but if I had to choose between the 2, I would go with the FF.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha wow wasn't expecting that reply, well we considered the 599 and the f12, but we want a 4 seater ferrari, they're just perfect cars to us, we've got a dedicated sports car, so we've been eying the ff for a while mainly because here in dubai they're real cheap used, but what do you guys think about the new db9?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can't lose with either of those two choices. But I'd choose FF as a Ferrari shooting brake is something cool.

Would also respectfully request any pictures you have of your stable, if you feel comfortable with that. Would love to check out those rides.
IMG-20130518-00222.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

Dubai-20130417-00155.jpg

Dubai-20130403-00128.jpg

Here you go buddy :) Tell me what you think, these are the ones in dubai, usually we keep the ferrari and maserati in jordan but since its the summer they're here now, which sucks for me cause im going back to california in july

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How about a new Ghibli SQ4 as a fun DD?
Wasn't impressed by the ghibli tbh, we went to the shanghai auto show as well as the dubai auto show, and it isn't up to its badge in my opinion, besides we've got the 2013 old model quattroporte, and that is quite simply the nicest 4 door vehicle in its class in my opinion

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts