Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a new vid starring my F430 and the Dutch Veyrons.
We went to an event in Germany where we could drift, sprint and do some other stuff with the cars.
On the way back someone on the Autobahn decided to hit the Veyron, oh well see for yourself....

(If you are looking for total destruction then don't watch, the Veyron was drivable after the fender bender).

Enjoy!

Let me know if there's need for subtitles, if you just don't care what we are saying and just want to watch the cars also let me know ;).

·
Registered
92 Posts
Even if I didn't understand a single word, I watched the whole video and really loved it ! Especially when the guys are drifting in the M5 at the beginning.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Sucks for the Bug.. glad it was a small hit and nothing serious.

Love your videos man. Great footage and great cars! Keep em coming!

·
Registered
108 Posts
What in the world was the driver in the Peugeot thinking? It could have been so much worse, when I was driving on the autobahn you would get the occasional moron that would try to merge in at 140km when everyone is doing 240+. I predict the driver will get dropped from his insurance if they even cover what that's going to cost $$$$$ Otherwise this video makes me reminisce about those unlimited signs and aral 102 at the pump. Fun times!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Wow....the driver of that Peugeot wasn't passing attention at all. I bet he had no clue that the little damage he did cause will cost more to fix than writing off your average car :lol:

·
Registered
108 Posts
If the rear quarter panel is damaged and the rubber mark he left behind doesn't buff out. I can't even imagine what it will cost, maybe 100k euros or more. For this very reason if I see a veyron in traffic, I will try to stay 3 lanes over. You never want to find out what it costs to be that Peugeot driver that day. He should of slept in late that day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts