Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Sad part is, there is no way I believe a Dodge Dart driver has 1 million in coverage. Imagine if she has the minimum. I'd hate even calling my insurance company if I owned the F40. I know his insurance will cover it, but damn.

·
5,744 Posts
Guy who owns the F40, owns the dealer the Dart is from. Both cars driven by employees supposedly.

-Markus-

·
Registered
861 Posts
F40 around $1.5MM, no?

·
Registered
295 Posts
F40 is more around the 800k mark I thought.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Sad part is, there is no way I believe a Dodge Dart driver has 1 million in coverage. Imagine if she has the minimum. I'd hate even calling my insurance company if I owned the F40. I know his insurance will cover it, but damn.
No fault insurance here in Canada, so Dart's owner's insurance will only be fixing the Dart, and F40's insurance will be stuck with the bill.

·
Registered
12 Posts
That's so stupid. That doesn't even make sense. I can't imagine what the owner of the F40 felt when he saw/heard what happened to his car, especially if he is a car collector or something.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
oh man, suck to be the dart owner, I could just imagine the phone call to the insurance company; "what kinda car did you hit again ?....oh wow, you're f--ked"

So will insurance company have to go out and find another f40 ? or will they just have to pay out ?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts