Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
7,273 Posts
those back tires look bald.....+ the rain!

· Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its been reported that it was raining and the road might have been slippery the driver likely lost control and the car started to spin, eventually clipping a nearby telephone pole.

· Registered
630 Posts
i actually just started crying.

· Banned
6,957 Posts
Usually I dont care about crashed car videos but this one relly hurts. On the other hand, I'm glad someone actually drives his F40.

· Registered
1,026 Posts
Ferrari offered that Swedish guy who totaled his Enzo in Malibu to fix it for $250,000. I wonder if Ferrari can still do work like that for a twenty two year old car.
Ferrari can nearly do anything you want them to, given that your pockets are deep enough. They will restore anything they have made or in the case of James Glickenhaus... even design an entire new car for you.

· Registered
490 Posts
I wonder if this is the same guy that has quite the collection of red Ferrari's in Vancouver? If I remember correctly, he has a F40, F50, maybe even an Enzo and a few others? I thought there was some discussion in the amazing garage pics thread. I wish I could find it...but I'm not searching through 331 pages!

Anyone remember that pic or know if this is the same guy?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.