Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ECU tuning for a Ferrari? Yep you heard that right and even here at SharkWerks thanks to the gurus at EVOMSit we've actually snuck in a few Ferraris for software tuning in the last few months (see this thread). Just thought I'd share this daily driven 2002 360 F1 that came in today for the EVOMSit tuning.

The ECU's on the 360 are located either side of the engine bay and require the side panels be removed:

Passenger side:

Driver's side:

And back she goes...

It's certainly hard to get any power from these cars but a good 18-20+HP/TQ along with even better throttle response certainly helps;)

Here's a local Blue 430...

For more info: EVOMSit Software for Ferrari for - SharkWerks Porsche Performance Experts in Northern California Bay Area (510-651-0300)

Anyways I just thought you guys with 360s and 430s should know that we too have software for those cars. You can send the ECUs in and we flash them the same day and return them. Drop me an Email if you have any questions to [email protected].

OK back to Porsches...

·
Silver Sponsor
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
149 Posts
while you have those inner engine bay covers off you should really check those roll over valves (orange) and any fuel lines because many 360's have those valves crack right at the junction for the hose. several 360's have burned down because of this.

Looks great by the way.

·
Registered
149 Posts
is there a different exhaust on the 360? I only see a single exhaust on the one side... thought they were duel on both sides? may be mistaken, but thought i would ask

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
When you said daily driven 02 360 do you really mean the guy drives that thing everyday to work or errands etc ? Just curious I think thats awesome if so.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
does evoms have a site... i need a new filter for my V-flow system asap...

·
Silver Sponsor
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
does evoms have a site... i need a new filter for my V-flow system asap...
They do... I've only got complete kits but I'm sure they can get you a filter only. Just evoms.com
When you said daily driven 02 360 do you really mean the guy drives that thing everyday to work or errands etc ? Just curious I think thats awesome if so.
Yes sir he does....
is there a different exhaust on the 360? I only see a single exhaust on the one side... thought they were duel on both sides? may be mistaken, but thought i would ask
There is a custom exhaust on it....
while you have those inner engine bay covers off you should really check those roll over valves (orange) and any fuel lines because many 360's have those valves crack right at the junction for the hose. several 360's have burned down because of this.

Looks great by the way.
Roger that and thanks! They're getting on a bit:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts