Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
The gold rims on the red Scud just are not doing it for me, but everything else looked good. How was the Hummer as a camera vehicle? Should have given the cars more room to accelerate on the on ramp

·
Registered
415 Posts
Dont understand all the californias with the tops up.

White FF and yellow GTO are dead sexy

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The gold rims on the red Scud just are not doing it for me, but everything else looked good. How was the Hummer as a camera vehicle? Should have given the cars more room to accelerate on the on ramp
Well the windows in the H3 aren't the biggest so it was kind of hard getting a good view, but our H3 is red so it blended in well!

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
look at all of those AWEFUL Californias. men with vaginas obviously. Everything else was nice. :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
The white one and the light blue are by far my favs of the F1's in the video.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
The GTO sounds incredible. Nice gathering. Nice to see things are the same all over the world.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I was surprised to see that almost all of the Ferraris were recent models. I didn't see any enzos, f50s, f40s, or some of the older models. Is there a reason for this? All beautiful cars. The gto sounded mean.

·
Silver Sponsor
484 Posts
Amazing Video!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I was surprised to see that almost all of the Ferraris were recent models. I didn't see any enzos, f50s, f40s, or some of the older models. Is there a reason for this? All beautiful cars. The gto sounded mean.
I was wondering the same thing. It was like a california invasion. One poor 355:(

Def in need of some 575s, 360CS, testarossa, 288GTO, etc....

I guess all those guys in the middle east just get the new model as soon as they come out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts