Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Sponsor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to some friends at Ferrari's F1 Clienti division, I was able to check out some truely amazing machinery up close durring the F430 Challenge World Finals in Valencia Spain.

·
Sponsor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...do any of the customers ask for additional bodywork (or anything in general) that couldn't be added do to regulations(bigger wings/more power/etc etc)?
Nope. Cars run in their last evolution of development. No further development is done. To my knowledge Ferrari is the only company that keeps so many F1 cars in a driveable/raceable state.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
The F1 clienti program is just incredible! I got to see it at Infineon a few years back and it was great to watch!

·
Sponsor
10,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think you went a bit wild with the picture taking but I don't b :D Those F1s are awesome but do you have pics of the FXX?
If you don't know what you're truely looking at (don't have a full technical appreciation), yeah, the detail shots may not mean much to you, and looks like I went overboard with the pic taking. If you do understand the magnitude of what you're looking at, then it all makes sence and you'd be asking for more. Keep in mind, most of the detail pics are of the F60 - 2009 as raced this year, and the F2008, the 2008 car. This is essentially contemporary F1 technology. FYI, an FXX is a tractor compared to an F1 car. :wink:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts