Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Model Build that is... The paint job came out quite well unfortunately the photos realy highlight finger prints and other blemishes that wipe off rather easily.

IMG_1684.jpg IMG_4860.jpg IMG_9345.jpg IMG_1473.jpg IMG_7781.jpg IMG_5391.jpg IMG_7575.jpg IMG_9374.jpg IMG_9025.jpg IMG_6415.jpg

*EDIT*
Thought I'd add this in loo of the title. I remembered that years ago a drug king pin had his RR's, enzo's, bugattis, and much much more seized, I Read into it and learned that he actually had an "OLDER' wrecked enzo re-built by ferrari headquarters and certified as a new enzo... Closest thing to an "enzo build" I can think of. It was certified as a 2007(I think) which I believe is the newest enzo to be made. He went by the username: ICEMANBOPS on ferrari caht and a few other luxury forums. What can be read on the internet states that he was a rather low key individual that lost his cool when his love for cars ultimately led him to sharing his extravagant car purchases online. Funny looking through some of the old threads... He was called out as a troll numerous times because he revealed that he always owned not one, but two of all these fantastic vehicles. Including the bugattis, enzos, drop-heads, 599's and so fourth. I believe he bought the clones for a brother. Might not be so rare on L4P but on other forums people just couldn't fathom someone holding ownership over so many great vehicles along with their sisters.

Here is a few photos of his enzo along with the star himself and a couple others out of the collection.

alexander_surin_rolls.jpg ku-xlarge.jpg ku-xlarge1.jpg 1ku-xlarge.jpg 2ku-xlarge.jpg 3ku-xlarge.jpg 4ku-xlarge.jpg 5ku-xlarge.jpg 6ku-xlarge.jpg 41ku-xlarge.jpg

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Booooooooo

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Titles like that are like push-up bras. We're still excited when we open it up, but there's still going to be some disappointment.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Cool! I tried getting into model cars when I was younger, but all I managed to do was discover I have zero patience. :lol:

·
Registered
210 Posts
I've always been interested in the drug business. how does one get started?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I think you A) are born into it (cartel style) or B) Come up from a eighth in a box Chevy! (Ross style)
haha, but box chevy is the ghetto style.. you don't see Sosa driving a box chevy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts