Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the privilege of shooting a good friend's 458 Speciale, the first to be delivered in the United States. He chose what I believe to be the perfect combination of options. Rosso Scuderia exterior with the metallic black stripes and a Nero interior. Only Carbon Fiber to be found is what comes standard on the inside. Exterior options include color matched rear flaps (can't be seen in any of the photos) and the sport exhaust which is not only black, but textured as well. It will be interesting to compare with other cars as the Speciale begins to arrive more frequently. Now onto the pictures!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Perfection. I wouldn't touch a thing on it!

Reactions: Redx

·
Registered
494 Posts
Love, love love the Speciale :) Great pics too.

·
Registered
217 Posts
This may be sexiest car ever designed,this black-gray stripes looks way better than the debut car with the dark blue-white stripes

·
Registered
343 Posts
BEAUTY!

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
My only and ONLY complaint is the dual stripes. Otherwise, change the wheels and then fvcks yeah I want it!

...... Ok maybe change the exhaust a bit too. Or wait for vert version.

But those photos are spot on perfection!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comments everyone. Unfortunately I didn't grab any interior pictures during this shoot. David Coyne, who was assisting me with the shoot, did though I believe. I will tell him to post them up when he has some time.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Perfection!

My choice would be White, black wheels, drop and novitec full race exoust = perfect speciale

·
Registered
130 Posts
Beautiful! Makes me want to order one!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Nice shots Gavin!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts