Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
My God, that Liberty Walk kit makes the car look completely hacked. Absolutely awful!!!

Even the one on goldRush looked much better. The white is so bland and makes it look 10x worse.

·
Registered
581 Posts
And the white one was rearended by a jeep at SEMA.

Later,

·
Registered
193 Posts
$30k to completely fvck your car up, literally cut off large chunks of major body parts, and use nails to put on some flared fiberglass. The car can't be sold for $hit afterwards because the amount of work it'll take to put it back together is basically the same amount of work it would require to take a wrecked 458 and repair it (New quarter panels, new fenders, etc.), if I were a buyer I would consider these cars salvage/rebuilt since it's the same amount of work. It's not even a unique look anymore since so many people are doing it. If you want to fvck your car up that bad just give me $15k and I'll destroy it Forgiato style for you instead, at least you'll save the other $15k+Installation.

Paintwork is horrible too, at least the blue one matched, but that Jeep at SEMA took care of it.

ADVs look good though, at least this one doesn't have Forgiatos like the others.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I've begun ignoring threads with this "tuner's" name attached, but couldn't help myself out of the respect I have for ADV.1's tradecraft.

And as I anticipated, you guys have hit the mark with the wheels. As I also anticipated, these cars have become laughable caricatures of themselves.

·
Registered
115 Posts
$30k to completely fvck your car up, literally cut off large chunks of major body parts, and use nails to put on some flared fiberglass. The car can't be sold for $hit afterwards because the amount of work it'll take to put it back together is basically the same amount of work it would require to take a wrecked 458 and repair it (New quarter panels, new fenders, etc.), if I were a buyer I would consider these cars salvage/rebuilt since it's the same amount of work. It's not even a unique look anymore since so many people are doing it. If you want to fvck your car up that bad just give me $15k and I'll destroy it Forgiato style for you instead, at least you'll save the other $15k+Installation.

Paintwork is horrible too, at least the blue one matched, but that Jeep at SEMA took care of it.

ADVs look good though, at least this one doesn't have Forgiatos like the others.
and do you think the owners who do this doesn't know what they are doing to the car? most likely they don't give a f*ck and there are enough people who likes LB cars to buy the cars. if you don't, that's fine, not everyone will.

this white one I don't like the execution at all on it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
The LB kit looks alright on cars with a bright paintjob, loads of decals, massive rims and slammed. It's like a whole package that makes the car look good(ish).

Putting a kit like that on a car like this and trying to keep it simple just does not work. Rims aren't great either.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Clint Eastwood said it best in The Rookie....Wanna know what's a crime? Whoever defaced that work of art by painting it that color... ought to have his ass removed.
Remove painting it that color & insert added that body kit. SMH.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
People who do this to their 458's should spend 24 hours in jail.
People who do this to any car should lose their enthusiast card.
I got no problem with wide body stuff. But it should be done classy. Moulded in. No tacked on looking stuff.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It honestly looks like a fibreglass kit car now...

i actually think the LB fenders would look decent moulded in (as said above), without the exposed screws and joins, with the right wheels (not these).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts