Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I was in Swiss for holiday and saw bad ass cars!
Well, this is the first video I uploaded, a 458 Italia cruising around. I also got a ride in one of these 30 mins. later, so there is a better video to come! I got a VIP ticket thingy for the FAB Design factory, I saw quite many SLRs, CLs and SLs

Did anyone hear of the FAB Golf Buggy? It was sold for 55.000E to any american guy, a few days later he sent it back to FAB saying the quality is crap. So they changed the whole car. Now it's worth 100.000E
Should I upload a video (showing the front, 4 sec lol) of it?

Well, here's the 458: YouTube - FERRARI 458 ITALIA SOUND AT Gohm in Singen! *Full HD*

If you ever buy a Ferrari in Germany, come to Gohm in Singen. The guys there are awesome. A salesman was sitting in a 458 and said: "Wanna Ride?" :clap:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
27 Posts
Lol at the end of that clip, I thought; it sounds like a lawnmower, and then BAMMM, it just catapults away :D
My thoughts exactly. Can't wait to hear what some aftermarket exhausts and the race exhaust will sound like. Gonna be amazing :clap:

·
Registered
152 Posts
this car is staring to grow on me... i still think the best looking color is black, but it looks better then when i first saw pictures. id like to see it in merson before i pass final judgment... i cant wait to see the "scuderia" version (unless they switch to "green" hybrids...)

what was the LED cascade thing on the headlights? is it the hazards or what?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
this car is staring to grow on me... i still think the best looking color is black, but it looks better then when i first saw pictures. id like to see it in merson before i pass final judgment... i cant wait to see the "scuderia" version (unless they switch to "green" hybrids...)

what was the LED cascade thing on the headlights? is it the hazards or what?
Oh yea, the "cascades" look pretty damn awesome, but it's just the camera ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts