Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We teamed up with M2K Motorsports when they gave us a call and said that they wanted to go with a simple and clean setup for their shop 458. We discussed various different options for them and finally landed on a 21/22 HRE P101 setup in satin black. It truly is the perfect fitment for the 458's. Now most will turn their head to a 22 inch wheel on a Ferrari, however it fills the gap perfectly without looking like its way oversized for the application with the Novitec suspension (as seen applied). Now this is actually one of my very own customer applications and the black on black has been done several time, but my god this thing looks good! What do you all think of the overall final outcome?

Ferrari 458 Italia on HRE P101 by wheels_boutique, on Flickr

·
Registered
32 Posts
It looks nice on the 21/22" set up but not for performance, I prefer 20/20" or 20/21" is the most. According to my experience, 21/22" is really just for the look, I am now back 20/20" with the better offset than OEM wheels and lowering spring, find ride much much better (Night and Day). Just my opinion based on my personal experience.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Stunning! The color combo suits the 458 quite well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts