Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,148 Posts
Did a shoot with this over the weekend. Subject is a 1999 Ferrari 355 F1 GTS its 1 of 2 Black Exterior tan interior F1 GTS's in the US and one of 529 F1 GTS's made. This is still one of my favorite Ferrari's made its just clean and simple and sounds great imo. It is actually for sale, so if there's any serious interest i can put you into contact with the owner.
Enjoy the pix

The rest of the shoot in High Res can be found on my skydrive as well as more interios shots.

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Gotta be honest, came in here to see what a F366 was.

The 355 is my favorite Ferrari ever made. Followed very closely by a 575 SuperAmerica. I think the 355 design is absolutely timeless - when I think 'sports car' I picture every inch of the F355. Very beautiful car, and you captured it very nicely. I will definitely be using a couple of these photos for backgrounds and cover photos - I'll be sure to link your FB page if so.

·
Silver Sponsor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gotta be honest, came in here to see what a F366 was.

The 355 is my favorite Ferrari ever made. Followed very closely by a 575 SuperAmerica. I think the 355 design is absolutely timeless - when I think 'sports car' I picture every inch of the F355. Very beautiful car, and you captured it very nicely. I will definitely be using a couple of these photos for backgrounds and cover photos - I'll be sure to link your FB page if so.
LOL
Yeah epic typo I wasn't looking at my number pad so i hit the 6 by accident lol.
But yeah this thing was amazing.
By all means use away!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
The 355 is such an awesome car. Good shots!

Reactions: Kyivk

·
Registered
406 Posts
Great pics. I want the same thing but in manual. If I ever move back to the U.S I'll be very tempted. Love that car.

·
Registered
553 Posts
when i was child i was dreaming to get that car also the f40
aaaah i wish i have one , sick Carrrr

·
Registered
83 Posts
Great pictures!!! The F355 is what got me hooked on Ferrari. I was a huuuuuge Lamborghini fan until one day, while I was in middle school, we were driving to a car show in Orlando. I could hear the car before I could see it and I thought "What is that sound?". Before I knew it, this black F355 Spider flew by and I was hooked. I became obsessed with this car...still am and I hope to own one in the near future.

Reactions: Kyivk

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I love the 355. One of the few older cars that I would love to own some day. The sound is just incredible and it has a timeless look IMO.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Ohhh I remember in the movie Species 3 this chick drives a F355 to a gas station, fvcks the dude in the bathroom then turns into an alien and kills him.

Nice shots K.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Completely agree. When all said and done and image is not so damaging I will have one in my garage. I work in sales, a client sees you in a Ferrari, no matter how old, one could lose business.

Love the 355!

·
Silver Sponsor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ohhh I remember in the movie Species 3 this chick drives a F355 to a gas station, fvcks the dude in the bathroom then turns into an alien and kills him.

Nice shots K.
LMAO WTF
You actually made me laugh at that one

Completely agree. When all said and done and image is not so damaging I will have one in my garage. I work in sales, a client sees you in a Ferrari, no matter how old, one could lose business.

Love the 355!
True-ish

1 - 17 of 17 Posts