Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So...on a study break, my dumb*** decides to hit up the new boutique down to look at some pieces. Never really double took a Tudor but when I saw the black shields I fell in love. Was told msrp was a little short of 5k. Dunno if thats worth what you get but it seems as it is considering the build. What a piece. I especially love the brown. So sexy and hard :lol:

*I didnt take these images

·
Registered
848 Posts
I loooooove Tudor, the Black Shield is one of my favorites by them, the Black Bay is amazing too.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I dont know why I was so intrigued by this piece. It was a lot of fun to look at, but again at that price point, dont know if I would pull. Plus my current goal is to find a nice aviation watch

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Looks like a rugged as Rolex Daytona. I like it. Unlike any other style watch I can call to mind. What is the price point on this one?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I like the Blackshield, but like HJ said, I'm more a fan of the Black Bay when it comes to Tudor.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I love the black shield in red/black. I've had my eye on that piece for awhile just not sure it's worth the price tag.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Would take this over the Tudor's any day

But of course there's that little thing called $$$$$ hahaha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts