Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'll see if the AZ peeps here would like to GTG at some point for a run/meet.

If enough are interested, it shouldent be too hard to organise something!

Any ideas etc. are welcome!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'd be down for a meet up... driving a H3 though not sure I can keep up with you speed racers :) But down to meet, just moved back myself.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
I was just talking to someone about this. ;)
What can I do to help? I really want the AZ scene to show how strong it is. I know for a fact there are quite a few car enthusiasts there. Yes we are a different crowd. We might like to have a little more fun than the rest but tell me there are not more of us out there?? ;)

How about making something on FB?
once you decide day,time,place then post an official thread here. I can sticky for you. Then make the fb page and we can link to eachother....

This will work I promise. I know they already have cars and coffee so think of a clever name and time and go for it!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was just talking to someone about this. ;)
What can I do to help? I really want the AZ scene to show how strong it is. I know for a fact there are quite a few car enthusiasts there. Yes we are a different crowd. We might like to have a little more fun than the rest but tell me there are not more of us out there?? ;)

How about making something on FB?
once you decide day,time,place then post an official thread here. I can sticky for you. Then make the fb page and we can link to eachother....

This will work I promise. I know they already have cars and coffee so think of a clever name and time and go for it!
I know. There are enough people out here. We should be able to pull something together. I was also thinking maybe putting somehting together with Vivid, since they are a sponsor anyways.

I'll brainstorm something and shoot you a PM with my hopefully genius ideas once I have some.

This is def. do able and Im really pumped to get this going!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! Another one...........SO getting this started!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm meeting with vivid on saturday to exchange some ideas......

This will be big!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Nice, we will support this and help you grow it. Please keep us updated and let me know how we can help.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That's where I will be.

If would like, send me a PM and ill shoot you my number once I get home since I'm on my crappy BB right now.

See you tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Were you there? Got there a bit late. Parked with the EVOMS crew.
Yessir! I came at like 9am and left at 11:30. Which one was yours?

I parked my Crossfire in the lot behind the main lot because it was so packed.

I'm going to the Pavillions tonight. Are you going as well or had enough car for the day?

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Yessir! I came at like 9am and left at 11:30. Which one was yours?

I parked my Crossfire in the lot behind the main lot because it was so packed.

I'm going to the Pavillions tonight. Are you going as well or had enough car for the day?
Wish I could. Family obligations.
Mine on the far right

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ahh. Very nice!

too bad you cant make it out tonight!

Hope to see you sooner or later though!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Vivid Racing and me have started to work on the run and details will follow soon.

The run will be scheduled towards the end of February-beginning of March.

My question is:

How about an L4P Dinner in January, because it looks like the L4P- AZ population is growing!

What do you all think?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts