Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sadly we only have a few options here but imho Club Macanudo might be the best option due to size and food avail. (unless someone's offering up Grand Havana room - which I have no in's at :( ).

Hell, we could do Boston or DC as well depending on where everyone is...

post up!

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
I am down. Boston, NYC, whatever, I'll come.

Boston has Cigar Masters, the best cigar lounge.

NYC has many!

·
Registered
517 Posts
id be down for it. Would be sick to get a L4P smokeout run going. Bunch of L4P guys meet up somewhere (ex:nyc) and shoot down to Boston or DC for the smokeout.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Coming to NYC in the beginning of Dec! I'm down!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Would be great to meet you fellas, let me know when and where.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'd be down to meet some of you guys. I'm currently living over in Brooklyn so it wouldn't be too difficult.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
In

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow awesome response... looks like we're having an L4P smokeout this fall in NYC! :)

I'll figure out some details and post up some more questions/info soon. Want to find a date thats convenient for all....

Cheers!

·
Lord of War
11,101 Posts
wow awesome response... looks like we're having an L4P smokeout this fall in NYC! :)

I'll figure out some details and post up some more questions/info soon. Want to find a date thats convenient for all....

Cheers!
Let me know how I can help out with stick threads and what not. Probably a good idea to post a thread in cigars and then link it to the northeast forum when the time comes.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Grand Havana Room :)
well, yeah... :whistle:

im not exactly a member so im not sure what strings to pull to get all of us in there... :lol:

but if youre offering to get that arranged for us... i cant think of a better way to bring in this fall season! :bow1:

ps: VTB myself for excessive smilie use.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts