Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,

I wanted to put a feeler out there for my 6-speed (manual) 2010 Audi R8 V10 with 27,000 miles. The car is in near perfect condition with a full clear bra on the front end, headlights, side blade, and door sills. The car is Ibis white with a black interior. It is an Audi Exclusive vehicle so it has a ton of extras from Audi including the carbon fiber front spoiler, carbon fiber rear diffuser. The vehicle has a full carbon fiber interior kit from MA Carbon. This includes the radio surround, shift knob, ash tray cover and emergency brake. The vehicle has leather and alcantara interior with an alcantara steering wheel. This R8 is fitted with a Tubi exhaust system that was installed professionally through Audi Coral Springs. The car has only been serviced by Audi dealerships including Audi Coral Springs and Prestige Imports (Audi North Miami). The car has the extremely rare 20" Avus Racing (super lightweight) wheels installed. All the emblems and exhaust outlets have been painted black and the calipers have been painted scuderia red. The engine grate has been painted scuderia red and the "R" in "R8" has been painted scuderia red as well. The engine vents have been painted black as well. Car has never been in an accident and looks phenomenal. Previously owned by another forum member and has been meticulously maintained. This car also has the extended warranty until 75,000 miles or 2016. I also have the Audi Care maintenance, which covers all the maintenance costs until 50,000 miles.

Price: $120,000.00

·
Registered
105 Posts
Great car and trustworthy seller, GLWS bud.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ever thought about wrapping the roof to match the side blades? Seen a white one with a gloss black roof that looked pretty good. I've been looking at 6-Speed Gallardo's and R8's, but likely waiting till Spring when I move my boat...GLWS!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Ill trade ya my Black Series :whistle:

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
beautiful GLWS

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #10